Our contact details for your requests for information, and for a warm and personal welcome:
2645, route de Lormay
74450 Le Grand Bornand
+ 33 4 50 02 28 50
To find us
From Paris or from Geneva (A40 towards Chamonix)
- Exit 16: Bonneville – Le Grand Bornand – La Clusaz
- Then follow signs for Le Grand Bornand
From Le Grand Bornand
- Take the Grand Bornand village church as your reference point.
- Leave the village and continue straight on towards the Bouchet valley.
- After 5 km you will reach the hamlet of Les Plans with a little chapel in front of you.
- Turn right at the chapel.
- Continue straight on for around 3 km.
- You will pass L’Auberge nordique, then the Lormay farm, keep going – we are the last chalet on the left.
From Valence (A41)
- Annecy Nord exit.
- Head towards Thônes – Aravis stations.
- Then Saint Jean de Sixt – Le Grand Bornand.
You can also plan your route on Mappy or using your Satnav
Enter “Lormay” for the street (we are 1 km further on, straight ahead) or the following coordinates: 6°30’44’’ E – 45°56’57’’ N
Transfers from Geneva, Lyon and Annecy train stations or airports available upon request.